- One size fits most, Ages 2-7
- Measure the circumference of the arm around the elbow. If the measurement is 14-22cm NIPIT will fit for sure. May still fit those just slightly over and under the measurement.
The NIPIT Hand Stopper
$39.95 – $74.95
- STOP Thumb or Finger Sucking
- STOP fingers from comfortably reaching the mouth
- Ages 2-7, left arm or right, fully adjustable
- Includes Parent Guide + positive reinforcement Chart with Stickers
- FREE shipping, NO tax, 30-day Guarantee
Click your country's flag to place your order.
– NIPIT Hand Stopper
– Intended for children age 2-7 years old. Right or Left arm. Boy or Girl. Fully adjustable.
– Arm circumference AROUND THE ELBOW should be BETWEEN 5″ to 9″ (14-22 cm)
– Patented “stopper” stops the fingers from comfortably reaching the mouth
– Stays in place, won’t slide off
– Ultra comfortably, lined with Minkee fabric
– Optional Easylock System to keep it on (removable only by an adult)
– NIPIT Hand STopper
– 20 disposable childproof easylock system ties
– 1 Parents Tip Guide & Calendar & Stickers
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentists (AAPD) and the American Dental Association (ADA) say finger sucking should stop at age three, and long-term consequences may include severe overbite and palette malformation.
- Statistically, most children's teeth auto-correct if thumb sucking is stopped at age four.
- Highest success rates are achieved using the NIPIT program with positive reinforcement.